Monday, February 27, 2006

Guestbook entries for 2/27/06

The following are entries made to Alex's Caringbridge guestbook on February 27, 2006


We are praying for you daily, Alex & family. I am a Rice Lake, WI friend living near Gail Smith in Gaithersburg. The healing hand of our heavenly father be with you this day and also with you family! Vonnie and family

vonnie bennett




Continuing my thoughts and prayers!
Much Love!
Jamie




Kat, I don't know if you'll remember me... I'm "abbygen" or "Abby_&_ Genevieve's_Boss". I just found out about Alex and wanted to let you know you and he are in my prayers! He's such a strong little guy to have been through so much so soon. God Bless. Aimee

Aimee Cacurak




Still praying for you daily little Alex. Keep being strong !
Your in my thoughts Kat and Craig.

Shannon Schutz

No comments: