Sunday, February 5, 2006

Guestbook entries 2/5/06

The following are entries made to Alex's Caringbridge guestbook on February 5, 2006

Stay strong baby boy your a fighter Love ya Kat!

Tricia Myers


May God give you all the strength to face the challenges ahead! Prayers for speedy healing heading your way.

Hugs,Flavia



Praying for you little Alexander. You keep being strong litle guy. Your in my thoughts Kat and Craig.

Shannon Schutz



Dear Kathleen, Craig and family,
I just wanted you to know that I had sent the website to a neighbor of my Mom and she got to read it this afternoon. She didn't know how to send you a message but she wanted me to tell you that Alex it beautiful and that she is praying for him and all of you.


Love and prayers to all, Aunt Gail



Kat
I just wanted to say Congratulations on your son .You both have been on my mind constantly. I pray god gives you all strength to get through this difficult time and know that you have many friends praying for you all. I will continue to pray that the surgeries go well and will keep checking in to see how things are progressing. Love and hugs
Dionne


Kat,
You, your family and brave little Lex are in my prayers every day. I pray that he will get better soon. He is such a little fighter!
Bre'




Hey Kat, I just wanted to tell you that your in our prayers, Alex is such a strong little boy, Your a strong Mommy to be going through all of this too, Thanks for showing me the cute pics of alex, love brit

Brittney Herath



Dear Kat and Mr. Alex,
My family and I are praying for you!
Dellaina Holland

No comments: