Friday, February 10, 2006

Guestbook entries 2/10/06

The following are entries to Alex's Caringbridge guestbook on February 10. 2006


Hey Guys,
Been Praying so hard for you all! Please let us know if we can help in any way! The Kids say Hello and good luck! They also pass on their love to all!
Jen, Pat, Katrina and Family




Alex,
This, is Ben, I just want you to hang in there, and when you're ready, you've got a buddy in MTL to come play with one day!
Kat&Craig,
Hang in there, you are doing wonderfully. You are in my prayers, in my heart. Might just have to boogy on down sometime when I go visit my Aunt in Brown Deer Wisc. Keep strong!
Love Celina & Hayley & Ben xxx




Hugs Kat!!! We will keep you and your family in our prayers and wishing Alexander a quick recovery!!! He seems like a very strong little guy!!! Big hugs!!xoxo
Jessica & Trevor



Hi Alexander
You are a cutie :). Your mom told us about you on Babycenter. My son Ryan is a "heart baby" too. He is almost 2 yrs. old, and is doing great. You will too. You got lots of help and love at home, so hurry up and get there. I'll keep checking in.
Michelle




hooray Alex...u are peeing keep up the good work so your swelling goes down...its so great to hear u are doing well... remember we all love you and think of your daily. Kat....if ya need anything dont be afraid to ask!
SHAN..from Wisconsin




Kat, I am so glad to hear Alex is doing better. I am praying for him every day, and you too. If you ever need anything PLEASE dont hesistate to call me, Im not that far away. Stay strong girl, talk to you soon.

Angie Poepping

No comments: