Friday, February 24, 2006

Guestbook entries for 2/24/06

The following are entries made to Alex's Caringbridge guestbook on February 24, 2006


I'm so sorry you've had a bad day. Keeping those thoughts and prayers coming your way.
Much Love,
Jamie




Kat and Craig,
you both are in my thoughts and prayers. I know today wasnt a good day. Alex is a strong little man and will get through this. We are here for you whenever you need us.
Alex..... stay strong little man and get better. Your mommy and daddy want to hold you so bad.

Brandy Gatz



Dear little Alex, Im sorry you had such a tough day today. but dont give up! You are a strong lil boy! & You are absolutely beautiful! Your mommy & daddy love you VERY MUCH! & just remember when you go home, you'll have lots of playmates! I'll keep praying for you lil one!Kat, I know its been tough on you & hubby, Just remember you always have friends who will do whatever they can to help you through this tough time! He's a beautiful lil boy! & I'll pray every day & night for him & your entire familyMuch love~*Kris*~



Im sorry youve had a bad day today, but luckily tomorrow will be better, and its one day closer to going home!!! You are still in my thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if there is anything i can do for you *hugs*

Stephanie Clement

No comments: