Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Guestbook entries for 2/15/06

The following are entries to Alex's Caringbridge guestbook on February 15, 2006


hi,
i was talking to jeanna and she gave me this site so i could wish u the best. hope alex gets better soon. i will be praying for him. anyways hope he gets better.
chris

christopher wojcik




Thinking of you little Alex. Praying you remain strong and keep fighting with all your little might.. Kat and Craig, the rollercoaster of the NICU may seem to much to bear at times but remember if it does anything it will make you stronger than you ever thought you could be.

Shannon Schutz




I pray for your strength thru these hard time. May the Lord bless you.
Love you, Aunt Lynn




Dear Kat and Craig,
I feel as if I have been living with you these past weeks. Well, not really what you are going through but by your wonderful descriptions of what has been going on. I don't know how you have been able to do it all and I'm sure there are times you wonder yourselves. But I am always so happy to hear how things are going and just can't believe how strong that tiny baby has been. I have always been so careful and gentle with a small baby but I think Alex is teaching me something I never knew. You are all in my prayers. I wish there was more I could do to help. Take care. God Bless.


Love to all,
Aunt Gail

No comments: