Friday, February 3, 2006

Guestbook entries 2/3/06

The following are guestbook entries made to Alexander's caringbridge site on February 3, 2006


Kat, Lex is in my prayers every day. I admire your strengh, and you can see that strengh in your beautiful son. He will get through this with flying colors, we are all thinking about you. God bless.
~Angie in E.C.




Look at your family! Once again, the site of your beautiful bunch has me in tears...so blessed with so much love! Tell him to rest his little body and get well...and tell him his fiancee makes her debut next week! So many angels hover over us and our new babies...that just can't go wrong.
Bless you all...and I'll talk to you soon Kat!
Beca



Hey hey little man its a brand new day with a nice big working gift in your body. I am so happy today!!
Now you be a good boy today and don't give mommy and daddy too much mischief!!
Craig and Kat, today starts a new day of healing for everyone!! Those surgeon's hands were the hands of god!!
I think the prayer connection has GOT IT GOING ON!!
Love you all!
Trista





Kat you and baby Lex are in my prayers..Lex is a strong lil man and I pray he comes home soon

Sonja F




I just wanted to let you know that you are always in our hearts and we are praying everyday for Lex to have a speedy recovery and be home and enjoying the loving family he has. God bless all of you. Keep fighting little man!

Victoria Tunney




You are in my thoughts and prayers - Hang in there, little guy!

Tawnia Nowakowski




Kat,
Alexander is such a beautiful little boy, My thoughts and prayers are with your family and Alexander for a strong recovery.

Ashely Parker



I am from the sept05 birthclub on babycenter, and i read your story, and we are praying for you and your little one May God Bless you. May all go well by the way your little one looks so precious.

Janice Ann floyd



Alex and family,
I put you on a prayer list today at the Sisters of Franciscian, God bless you you are a handsome baby boy, Love you, Aunt Lynn




Kat, you and your precious baby and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish I could say or do more for you. Hang in there. He is beautiful :)
*hugs*
Jamie

No comments: