Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Guestbook entries 2/1/06

Below are guestbook entries from Alexander's Caringbridge site for February 1, 2006

Hey guys,I am sorry to hear that the joy of the birth of your son has been dampened by this stressful time. I pray that Alexander comes through his surgery with flying colors and is able to be in your arms in your home with your family soon. Sending lots of hugs to Baby, MOmmy, Daddy and all of his caring siblings..what a family full of love.

Lee-Anne Akister



My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. So much happening to such a tiny being. So thankful his is in such good hands. Take care and much love to all.

Gail Smith



Dearest Lex,
I just want you to know that even though we'll probably never meet, you have touched my life in so many ways. My family has you and your family in our prayers. I pray for nothing but the many beautiful blessings you will be given, and a quick and speedy recovery. Stay strong little man and know that God's healing touch is on your heart.
Kat, please take care of yourself. Lex is going to need a strong healthy mommy to take care of him when he gets home. Know that all of your virtual family is thinking and praying hard for you and your little miracle.


All my love and prayers,
Heather



Sweet Little Lex,
You are a strong little guy and have alot of fight in you. Keep it up little man. There are many people that are praying for you and that love you very much. You get you're strength and fight from your momma and it shows.
Kat and Craig,
You are both in my thoughts and prayers.


Thought and Prayers,
Brandy




My thoughts and prayers are with you and the little precious Lex! I know it's hard to be strong during hard times like these but remember that your heavenly father loves you and will take care of your precious baby boy! He has touched so many lives and the little peanut doesn't even know it yet! Hang in there and please make sure that you are taking care of yourself. Your baby needs you now more then ever so you need to be healthy and strong for him. We love you Kat and we are praying for you Lex!!!!
(twinks)

Kim Post



You never know how truely powerful prayer is until you witness it. Lots of love and prayers!!! Keep fighting Lex your a strong little boy with a very strong Mom. Theres lots of the world you have yet to see outside that hospital and I know you'll be out of there in no time!! We love you and are praying daily for Lex. Keep Strong and know prayers do work.

Mandy R




Dear precious Lex,
What a strong amazing little boy you are. You have fought a battle most grown people never could. God's love and your families love will pull you through all the hard times. I can't wait to someday have the honor to meet such a brave boy like yourself.
My sweet friend Kat,
Please know my heart aches for you right now. Your so strong and I know right now you must feel helpless. Your baby is a fighter and he will be fine, I just know it! Please call me whenever you need a shoulder to cry on or if you need me to come and play and hang out with the kids. Or if you need me to run to the store for anything. Im here for you! Anytime of the day just call Im a short drive away! Thinking of you and praying for you always!
Jacks:x




Kat, Craig and family:
I just wanted to let you know that you are in my family's hearts and prayers. We are all praying for a speedy recovery for little Lex. I am here if you ever need anything. God bless all of you, and your brand new little man.

Victoria Tunney

No comments: