Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Guestbook entries for 2/14/06

The following are entries to Alex's Caringbridge guestbook on February 14, 2006

Hi, there, little Lambie!You don't know me, and I don't know you, but I know your darling Grammy, Lucille! She just told me about what an ambitious little guy you are...wanting to make your appearance and surpise everyone. :-)))And now you're making such great progress! Thanks mom, for the good news about his potty habits, etc. He'll just LOVE reading all about that again when he's around 16, hmmm? LOL!Well, I will put you and your family on my permanent prayer list. But here's a little prayer for right now and every day...it was my own girl's favorite when she was not much bigger than you, Alex: 'May the Lord bless you and keep you, Alex. May the Lord shine His face down upon you and give you peace and grace. In Jesus' name, Amen.' That's for you, too, mom and dad!

Warmly,Deb Helquist

No comments: