Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Guestbook entries for 3/21/06

The following are entries made to Alex's Caringbridge guestbook on March 20, 2006


Kat:
Your strength is amazing! Thank you for sharing your story. My 14 month old son also has TOF with pulmonary atresia (missing his pulmonary artery all together as well) and a large VSD. I know we have a LONG road ahead, but I'm grateful for each and every day that we have with him. I will carry Alexander's story with me- what a brave little man!

Buffy Storm




Kat: I want to express my deepest sympathy for your loss. The Lord works in mysterious ways, as the poem you have written suggests. My wife, Buffy, showed me your website and I find myself tearing at work. You don't find many people with the same exact disease as your own son. If you ever want to talk about it, please feel free to email us. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss and wish you the best in dealing with everything and trying to move forward.

Bill Storm




Kat,
I can not begin to imagine your pain. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Tabetha Hodge

No comments: