Monday, March 13, 2006

Guestbook entries for 3/13/06

The following are entries made to Alex's Caringbridge guestbook on March 13, 2006


Alex, I am praying for you. Hang in there little guy... I know you have been through so much already, you have proven to be strong beyond anyone's expectations! I am praying for your Mommy and Daddy too. {{Big Hugs}} to everyone...

Beth P
.




Keep fighting lil guy.

Celina Maclean




Alex you are a strong little man. Keep fighting sweetie!!!

Brandy Gatz




My hopes and prayers are with you. I pray for strength and courage for that little body and soul. I pray for comfort and support for your family. Surround all of you with God's all abiding love.
Aunt Gail




my thoughts and prayers are with you tonight and always. Heres hoping that tomorrow is a better day ...
keep fighting alex!!! we love you!!
Steph

Stephanie C

No comments: