Thursday, March 16, 2006

Guestbook entries for 3/16/06

The following are entries to Alex's Caringbridge guestbook on March 16. 2006


Alex,
Keep fighting each and every day. We know how much your family loves you and wants nothing more than for you to feel better. You have been in our prayers, and Luke is pulling for you, too! Keep pushing forward little man!
Love from your floormates on 5C,
Todd, Becky & Luke Sharkey



We just got the news.
No words can help, but know that in God there is strength.
Love Always,
Patrick, Katrina and the BE Family




Dear Kathleen, Craig and family,
I'm just so sorry. There seemed so much hope -- so much possibility. My love and prayers are with all of you.
Gail




go rest high on the mountain Alex

Tricia Myers




God Bless you little man.....Our hearts and prayers are with you, Mommy, Daddy, and your siblings.

Angie Poepping




I know words aren't enough at a sad sad time like this. Just know that i'm here for you if you need an ear to cry to and just someone to vent to. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time. God has a very special little angel by his side.

Heather Prosser




Blessings to and for the family and friends of little Alex. In your time of sorrow be rest assured Alex will remain in your hearts and your love will guide his spirit and your brightest memories of him will guide you.

Heather N




Dear Kat and family,
I just heard the news a little while ago. I am so sorry for your loss. I know you have to be dying inside and nothing I say will ease your pain. Just know that my prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.
Love,
Dani, Morgan, and Vincent


Dear Kat & family, I'm so sorry. I wish there was more I could say or more I could do. but know a lot of people love yall to death & we all have a special place in our hearts for alex. I will continue to pray for you & your family & I'm sure many others will tooLove always~*Kris*~

No comments: