Sunday, March 19, 2006

Guestbook entries for 3/19/06

The following are entries made to Alex's Caringbridge guestbook on March 19. 2006

Kat and family - I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful baby boy. He sounds like a real fighter, and I am glad that you have those last few minutes of precious time with him to hold onto.
~Bree



Kat and family
No words will ever take away your pain, but please know that I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Crystal



What a cute little boy! I'm so sorry for your loss. He is together with my little angel in God's beautiful garden.
God Bless his little soul.
^i^ Caroline's Mommy, Sarah



Alex is a beautiful little boy. Thank you so much for sharing his story with us. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Kara Joey's Mommy

No comments: