Monday, March 20, 2006

Guestbook entries for 3/20/06

The following are entries made to Alex's Caringbridge guestbook on March 20, 2006


Kat & Family,
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers are with you and family. Alex is such a darling and I know that you have a special guardian angel watching over now.He had been a great fighter and fought his battle so as to spend some more time with you. I know that nothing that I can say will make you feel better but I will always pray to God to bless Alex and to give you and your family strength to cope. Hugs ((()))

Aryan's mommy S




Kathleen,
I'm truly sorry to hear about you loss. You are in my prayers.Please remember that your not alone continue you remain strong.
P.S. Alexander is beautiful
Roxanne



I came across your story at Baby Center as well. Very touched by what you said ... "I am grateful for the time we spent. God was so patient with us, waiting until we had learned some valuable lessons before he took Alex home. Alex was so patient with us, hanging on until we were as ready as we ever could have been to deal with this pain. I know 2 months ago we were not strong enough to live through this, Alex made us strong enough." ... you said it all right there. You have a beautiful son, a beautiful angel! Thanks for letting me read your story and the best wishes for you and your family!

Michelle Torgerson




I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of Alexander. I can only imagine the pain you are going through. He's a beautiful angel.

Maria Bennett




My heart goes out to you and your family! I am thinking of you the this time of sorrow! Alexander was a beautiful little guy, and I thank you for sharing his story with us!

Janelle Duplessis




Kat, There are no words to say how I feel in my heart. When I saw the pictures of your son my heart skipped a beat. He is gorgeous. Reading your story brings tears to my eyes as just 2 1/2 years ago, I too lost my baby. There are no words that anyone can tell you to make the pain go away. You will get to the point where "i'm sorry" starts to sound like pity instead of comfort. Then, the why's begin.. and what did I do to deserve this pain... While I was reading, I didn't cry until it came to what your pastor said, and he is right. The pain that you feel now is nothing compared to what is yet to come. I will be praying for you so that God may grant you all the comfort that you need. In a world where people take their children for granted, we will have to bury ours. For that I am sorry. For the pain that you feel when you see your son in the casket, Im sorry. But he is in a better place and without pain. So God knew you could take the pain, so he didnt have to. For that, God made you his mother... I will pray that My children in heaven watch over yours until you can get there to see how he is for yourself...
God Bless you and yours...

Samantha P



I am so sorry to hear about your little guy. It definetly brought back memories because just 4 months ago I lost my little girl to heart defects. You will find comfort with the little things...I'm so sorry

Jade Johnson



Your little Angel is SO gorgeous. He is a little tow-head. God Bless you and your family...you are in my prayers....
Tracy



Kat I wish I was close enough to hug you. I just want you to know if you need anything that a long distance friend can do let me know.

Shannon Schutz

No comments: