Friday, March 17, 2006

Guestbook entries for 3/17/06

The following are entries made to Alex's Caringbridge guestbook on March 17 2006


Kat and Craig and kids...
Im sorry to hear Alex passed away today. I was hoping and praying that he would be able to come home. He was a mighty fighter, giving you so many precious days with him. He isn't hurting now and God will take care of him as you would. God Bless.
Love ,
The Gillmore Family




You, and your family, are in my thoughts and prayers Kat. If you ever need to talk, cry, etc let me know and I will either talk with you via pm or call you. I just wish there was more I could do :(

Meghan Marcusse



Kat & Family, I cannot imagine what you are going through, but I do know that Alex is a very special little boy and he is watching over all of you, and although he was only here for a short time, he has touched so many lives. I wish that i could be there to hug you in person, but instead my prayers for you will have to do.
much love

Stephanie C



I can't take away your pain, I can't whisper a magic phrase to take away your sadness, but I can hold some of it for you for a time. My heart aches for you, and a bit of all of us left this world with little Alex today. I feel a bit of peace knowing our children have another guardian angel, and one who was loved so very very much. Time and love will ease your pain...one day at a time...and all the way we're out here all over the world loving you and praying for your family.
Beca, Tony, Greg, Nick and Sofia Amico


Kat, Craig, and Family,
I echo the words others have written here. Superbaby's little spirit and yours has made me a better person. Know that you all are in my heart and my prayers during this sad time.
Love Jessica and Family



I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Maria




I am so sorry for your loss.
My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Michelle Tierney




Kat and Family~
I am so sorry for you loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Heidi Toyne


Kat and family--my thoughts and prayers are with you. I am so sorry for your loss. May God be with you.
Lora




Alex was a fighter that will be missed by so many people. My thoughts and prayers are with you Kat, Craig and your children. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to get to know little Alexander, he has touched so many lives, he will be greatly missed.

Shannon Schutz



Darling Alexander you strong and faithful fighter,You came of this world in a whirlwind of miracles,It's not clear what the Lord has planned for you,but it is clear that He needed you with Him more.He brought you to your mommy and daddy to share your love with them,You did that and more they love you oh so very much,You all got to share your love if only for a while,You fought so very hard with trials every mile,our thoughts and prayers are with you all,they have been all the while.My deepest sympathies Kat and Craig and Family.Di, Steve, Cindy and Jasmine


kat .....i am so sorry. i wish there was something i could do for you and your family.. my heart goes out to you in your time of solice. please remember im here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on. i know its not much but i want you to know that i am here. my God protect him and keep him safe and warm. Alex.. u have been loved and will continue to be loved in your eternal life with God. remember you are specail and no one can take that away from you. NO ONE!
SHAn from Wisconsin!




Kat and family I was wanting to let you know that my family and I will be praying for you and your family. May God be with you through this time.

Heather Gabaldon



Kat and Craig, you guys are in my thoughts and prayers. Alex was a fighter and was loved by many. He will be truly missed.
Brandy Gatz



Im so sorry for your loss , I know words can not help any right now. but please know that God will not put more on you than you can handle :) I went through this in Novemeber 2004 when i lost my daughter to Hydranencephaly she was 11 weeks old! there is a book called "Mommy please dont cry" its AMAZING it helped me alot and maybe it can help you :) my prayers and thoughts are with you!
May Alexander keep you under his new wings :)

Jessica Randall



Sorry to hear about the loss of Alex. I have no idea how hard it is to lose a child but Kat (and family) please know that he is in great hands, now, also. My grandma passed away a week ago today and be rest assured that she is keeping an eye on your precious angel. Hugs & Kisses!

Mary Gillies




Kat and Craig and childern, my deepest sympathy goes to you and your family at this terrible loss...I pray for your family to have the strenght to carry on and to love eachother more and stronger..Baby Alex will always be in our hearts and we know he's watching over us along with all the angels in heaven..God Bless you and your family now and forever

Sonja Frazier




Kat and family-
I'm so sorry to hear about Alex. I can't even imagine the pain you guys are going through right now. He's with God now so rest assure he's in a better place. Again I'm so sorry, you know we're all hear to talk when you need us.
Diana, Jeff, Haylee, and Ashton




Your story has truly touched me and I am aching right now thinking of how difficult this must be for you. Alexander is a beautiful baby and I bet he looks gorgeous with his wings in Heaven. I pray that you can find comfort and solace in this tough time. Best Wishes and Deepest Sympathies to you and your family!

Lora Denton



I am so sorry to hear about your lose. I know Alex will be in your hearts forever. You are in my thoughts and prayerss. I wish your family the best.

Susan L



kat and family, i was so devestated to hear about alex passing, he was such a special lil miracle and still is. god has a higher purpose for him and i know hes a beautiful angel up there. there are some things i can never find the right words for and this is one of those times. i admire you and have always thought of you as a great mother, someone who i would like to be more like. this is going to be the hardest thing you have ever had to go through, but find strength in god and comfort in knowing hes not in any more pain and free from tubes and monitors. hes going to help do great things as the lord intended for him to do. be strong all of you. hes loved more then anyone will ever know!. if you need ANYTHING that i can do PLEASE let me know! we all love you guys kat, just take 1 day as it comes and cherish every minute that beautiful boy was in your life. were all here for you. take care and be strong.with all my love and thoughts melissa (spice) we love you all!!!

melissa meyers



Kat and Family...
I just wanted to say that my prayers are with you and your family in this sad time.
Christina




God bless you all. I am a July 05 mommy from BBC. I know that the angels are rejoicing in heaven today as they are welcoming your precious son. I promise I'll be praying for you and your family. Tina

Tina Christensen



Words cannot ease your pain, I am saddened for you and for the loss of your son....peace to you all.
elana weisberg




Words cannot properly express my condolences or your grief. I am from the Sept 05 BBC board and all our love and strength is coming out to you today and all the days after. I will be praying for your family and your little angel.
Christie




Kat, my heart goes out to you and your family. I'm so sorry that your sweet angel was taken from you, and I can't even begin to imagine how hard this has been on you and your family. What little Alex went through just doesn't seem fair. Your family is in my prayers.

Amy




I'm praying for your whole family...(((hugs)))))))))scheatham June '06 Babycenter

Sandy Cheatham




Kat, I'm so sorry for your loss. Little Alex was a fighter and you made his life wonderful. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Lighting a Candle

Jessica




I just want to say I am so sorry for your lose. I started crying the moment I started reading your story. I cant even imagine what you are going thru. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lindsay Topping




I want to say I am so sorry for your loss. I am a friend of the Sharkeys (little Luke) and Becky and Todd asked us to watch over your little one online and pray for him. In this hard time know that there are many people thinking of you and you are not alone.
Heather



My heart goes out to you and your family. I'm so sorry that your little boy was taken from you, and I can't even begin to imagine how hard this has been on you and your family. You and your family are in my prayers.
Anthea - Kansas



I am so sorry to hear of Alexander's passing. He was an amazing little boy. Peace be with you all.
BabyCenter Mom (Oct. 04/Aug 06)
Niko's Mommy

Sharon Karamanol




I wish that you could have held your little boy just awhile longer. Thank you for sharing his life, and helping others remember what a precious gift our children our. I'll be hugging mine a little tighter, and playing a little longer. Blessings to your family now and always.

Molly P




I'm so sorry to hear about your little one's passing. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. He was a beautiful little boy.BBC Mom Aug 02/Oct 04/Mar 06

Sara Wiehn




I am so sorry about the loss of your beautiful little boy. (((hugs)))

Lisa Kippes




my heart is breaking for you and your family. I know i don't know you at all but my prayers and love are with you and your family. I am truly so very sorry for your loss.

Lee Mackanin




I am sorry to hear about your son's death. May God continue to watch over your family as during this time. God bless.

Jackie Middleton



I am so sorry for your loss. What a heartbreaking story. Prayers and hugs to you and your family.

Kristen Thompson




I am so very sorry for your loss. Your entire family is in my thoughts and prayers. Alexander must have been a very special baby.

Miranda Traylor



What a sweet & brave little boy.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
May God be with you now and always.
Hugs,
Kim


Your family is in our thoughts and prayers... May God bless you in this terrible time. Melissa


I am so sorry for your loss. Alexander was such a strong, brave little boy. I will keep your family in my thoughts and my prayers. God Bless you all!
Melanie




My heart breaks for you right now. I am praying for you and your little angel in heaven. God Bless you all.
Amber




Alex,
We only knew you for such a short while, but you and your family have touched our lives in a very special way. We know that you are in a better place and are able to bask in the glory of heaven. Remember to keep watch of your older siblings, and to remind mom and dad to continue to be the strong and courageous people that we have come to know. We will miss you, and we pray for your continued care up in heaven, and for your family.
Love,
Todd, Becky, & Luke Sharkey




I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! God Speed!

Deanna M




I am a member of BBC (April 06 board). I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Cassandra Hernandez



I'm from May 2005 BBC Board. I just wanted to send my sympathy to your family. I'm so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers.

lela whipple




I am so very sorry on the loss of your precious son. I am praying for God to give you comfort, strength and peace. Fly high baby Angel Alexander!
love and prayers,

Debbie Campbell



My heart breaks for your family. May your family find strength in eachother. Alex is dancing on clouds. What a sight that must be. How blessed you are to have had him.
Denise




I am extremely sorry to read about your loss. May the little soul rest in peace and may God give you and your family the strength to live on.

Jaya Dasgupta



I am so sorry to hear about your loss... you and your family are in my heart and prayers. God bless you and your little angel.

Tamrah



May the Lord give you strength, my prayers are with you. The angels above are holding your dear Alexander, who is free from tubes and pain. He will sleep in peace. God bless you!

Julie Jones




Kat and family-
All day long I've been tearful over the loss of your precious little baby boy. What a tremendous roller coaster you and your family has ridden over the past weeks, and how brave and strong you all are. I'm sure that there are no words that could ever soothe your aching souls right now, and there may not be any comfoting thoughts, but Alex is in a place all his own where he can breathe and be a littlle boy. He'll always be watching over you and always remember how much you loved him and cared for him in the short time he was with us on this earth. I don't know you from anywhere else but BBC, but you and your family are truly an amazing inspiration! Thank you for sharing Alex's life with us! I will continue to pray for you and hope that you find comfort soon.
BBC Mom February '05

Katie Stoltz



I'm so sorry about the loss of your beautiful son. Your family is in my prayers.
Karlee




My heart cries with you.Your baby is precious.May the good Lord take care of you and your family in the days ahead. Be strong and never give up hope.

R J




I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby boy. The story of Alex touched me deeply and I will keep him, and your family, in my thoughts and prayers.

Desiree Lainen\

No comments: