Saturday, March 18, 2006

Guestbook entries for 3/18/06

The following are entries made to Alex's Caringbridge guestbook on March 18, 2006

I'm sorry to hear of his passing.
Tina



I am so very sorry for your loss. You, your family, and your Angel in Heaven are in my prayers.

Beth N



Your entire family is in my prayers. I just read his whole stories and found my self full of so much hope during the good times, and sad to hear about his passing. He was so very strong, and so were you and your family. may God give you all the strength to get through this and the times to come.
Tiffany



Dear Kat and family,
Please know you are in my thoughts. I am so truly sorry for your loss. I have had you all in my prayers since the beginning and I truly look up to you Kat. I know we all keep saying how strong you are..but you are truly an exeptional woman. I think of your guys daily and you have help me appreciate my own life more. Thank you.

Lisa Cossette Cskye


Dear Kat, I'm so sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my prayers, it's nice that you all got a chance to say goodbye to him in your own, stay strong for Alex, trust me he is watching over you......
~*~Monique~*~(




I am so sorry for you loss of Alex. Just wanted you to know that your family is being thought of and prayed for. May God's peace surround you and know that Alex is in God's hands with all the other little angel babies that were taken too soon.

Kristin Ryan




Kat and family - may God watch over you during this time. We thought about you guys often and kept little Alex in our prayers every day. Sorry to hear of your loss.
God Bless,Jessica & Trevor




Kat i'm sorry to hear of alex passing
love Stephanie and family


I cannot express the deep sympathy I feel for you and your family Kat. Words can never ease the pain, but know that many are praying for you, your family and your new Angel.
Toni,Leif,Hunter,Isabelle, and Fisher Anderson



Kat and family we are so sorry to hear about your loss. You are all in our prayers. Please know that your little angle is at peace and in the best hand possible now. God Bless.
Carl, Lori Emily and Anna



A friend shared your carepage. I am so sorry about the loss of your precious alexander. We lost our Noah almost 5 years ago. Alexander will never be forgotten. You will keep his memory alive with every breath you take.Valerie


I happened upon your story on Baby Center. I want you to know that Alex was a beautiful baby and I am so very sorry for your loss. I will pray for strength, comfort, and peace for you and your family.
Christi in Kansas




Kat and family,
I know there are no words that can replace your loss of your sweet little baby, but I have witnessed the outpouring of love for you in chat, and I just wanted to offer my condolences. God bless. (sugarpuddin78)

Brandi Baker




Your little one is beautiful. My heart is full of prayers for you and your family. I have not had the chance to read the whole story but the bit I have was beautifully written. Take your time to heal and know that Alex will always be with you. All our love and prayers.

Tiffany Parker

No comments: