Saturday, April 15, 2006

A month ago.....

A month ago, at this very moment I was kissing my son goodbye for what I thought was the night. I remember I didn't kiss him directly on his head like usual because Jack had a sniffle a few days before and I didn't want to give anything to Alex so I used the foam sanitizer and then kissed my hand and touched his head. I said 'see you tomorrow angel boy' and left. And that was the last time I saw him alive.

This last month has seemed like an eternity. It's hard to beleive that it's only been a month, it seems like so much longer.

Today I brought him his easter presents. A thomas the train toy that I had promised him when he was in the hospital because I knew Jack wouldn't share with him, and a little bunny that said 'my first easter' on it. Oh how I wish he was celebrating easter with us.

Thank you to whoever put the little baby sized easter eggs out there for him, they are adorable!

No comments: