Saturday, May 20, 2006

random oddities

After some thinking about the entry on Thursday (2 before this) I have come to the conclusion that this journal DOES tend to be a bit misleading. I mainly post entries here when I'm struggling, so that's what people see.......

Rest assured folks. I'm as sane as I always was (which may or may not be a good thing).

Last night I had a baby dream. Not sure if the baby was Alex, but it felt like it was. A healthy baby boy and I was just doing all the things you'd do with a healthy baby boy. Interestingly enough, I knew it was a dream and didn't wake up upset.

I don't have much to say today. It's a gloomy day and I have a pile of laundry waiting for me. A great day to preform some bear surgery and get some things done around the house. Which you can tell from this entry, I'm not doing.

No comments: