Thursday, June 22, 2006

I don't understand

It's not often something can send me back to that place. The sobbing mess on the floor place. It happened this morning.

The little girl, Ashley that I talked about in my last entry has gone to heaven. It hit me hard this morning and I spent a bit ranting at God and everybody else. The WHY factor you know. I hope that someday when I get to heaven I will have the priveledge of understanding because I just don't. I try to see the silver lining but it's hard when these kids fight and fight and fight so hard only to die anyway. It doesn't make any sense! Craig said something about lessons to be learned, and I beleive that. But who's lessons are they to learn? The parents? well how fair is it to put a child through that for someone else's education? Is it the child that is learning? Why does it have to be learned THAT way.

It will never make sense to me, it's probably not suppose to but I'm a question and answer kinda gal, and I want answers!

No comments: