Monday, June 19, 2006

Dads hurt too

Once again I need to ask for your prayers. This time for a little sweet girl named Ashley who also has a special heart.

Ashley is in the PICU and so much of what she is going through we lived through with Alex. She's in rough shape, transplant seems to be her only option but she's too sick for ECMO support until a heart becomes available. Please pray for this family that thier miracle comes in the form of healing for this sweet little girl.

Yesterday was fathers day. I can't really say how Craig did with it because for the first time in quite a few years, he worked on father's day. He was kind of distant in the morning and left for work early and I imagine he did that to stop by the cemetary before work. A lot of you get to listen to my ramblings, but don't get to know much about my dear sweet husband unless you know him personally. He's such a great husband and father and my heart hurts for him. I wish I could just take his pain away and I can't. He's doing much better that's for sure and I am confident he's on the right road to healing. I just wish he didn't have to hurt.

No comments: